ATI GUP (Mach 32)

I just added 16MB to my motherboard (now at 32MB) and am having a
conflict with the graphics buffer of my EISA ATI Graphics Ultra
Professional (Mach32 chipset), which defaults to 0x01000000 (16MB+1).

Anybody know anything about configuring XF86_Mach32 to change the
buffer's base address?  I've added

Section "Device"
    MemBase 0x02000000
EndSection

to the /etc/XF86Config file but it is being ignored.  As far as I know
XF86 v3.x does not permit user-specific config files, so there
shouldn't be anything else to worry about....

I will go do more homework later but I haven't been able to find
anything in the FAQs or HOWTOs (on the Sept 1995 vintage InfoMagic CD)
about this specific problem (using "grep -i 'membase'").

TIA

--
                            Stephen J. Turnbull
Institute of Policy and Planning Sciences                    Yaseppochi-Gumi