How to submit URL

Submit your home page URL directly to me by e-mail   craig@example.com
Include your full name so I can add it to the list.

The list of members is at:

	http://www.twics.com/~craig/tlug/tlug-members.html

If you don't see your home page listed there, send it to me.

If you have a nice TLUG graphic (for example, made with Gimp) send
it to me.

Jim Schweizer just sent me his URL and he has been added to the
list of members.

I feel that home pages are a nice addition to the TLUG community
spirit and aids in creating a feeling of unity among members.  This
is especially important for members that can't come to the physical
meetings.

Regards,
Craig

Reminders:
   o   TLUG list is available in digest form.  Archives of the
	list and the digest are available via majordomo
   o   home page: http://www.twics.com/~craig/tlug
   o   We still need someone to host the next meeting (on Java)
	office space and net connection are preferred

Craig Oda 	craig@example.com		http://www2.twics.com/~craig
TWICS - Japan's First Public-Access Internet System,
over a decade of fostering virtual communities in Japan.
   TWICS - IEC Building, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 JAPAN
   Phone: 03-3351-5977	Fax: +81-3-3353-6096