Home Page Info from members?

Hi,
I'm been a bit remiss in my updates of the TLUG Home Page
(http://www.twics.com/~craig/tlug.html)

and would like for all TLUG members to submit the URL of their
homepage so I can update the TLUG member list.  I'll do this
manually for now until I figure something else out.   The
page has old info but I'm getting about 1,000 hits per week
on it so I thought I would fix it up.  TWICS is now connected to
NSPIX so ping times to bekkoame are about 80 ms and to sunsite.sut.ac.jp
are about 50 ms (right now anyway).  The mailing list is bogging
down a bit due to server load, but the home page is usually
pretty fast.

Regards,
Craig

Craig Oda 	craig@example.com		http://www2.twics.com/~craig
TWICS - Japan's First Public-Access Internet System,
over a decade of fostering virtual communities in Japan.
   TWICS - IEC Building, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 JAPAN
   Phone: 03-3351-5977	Fax: +81-3-3353-6096