re: GIMP

>>>>> Leo Glynn <glynn@example.com> writes:

   Here is what gimp is (took it off the home Page)

   The GIMP is our answer to the current lack of free (or at least
   reasonably priced) image manipulation software for Linux and UNIX
   in general.
				 - Peter Mattis, Spencer Kimball

Oh, looks like fun.  But I have to replace a 2GB HDD, an ethernet
card, a buggy Pentium, and see if I can figure out why our network
won't release sockets first.  And then there's the work I'm paid
for....  Can't wait 'til I have time to muck with my home page again!

--
                            Stephen J. Turnbull
Institute of Policy and Planning Sciences                    Yaseppochi-Gumi