Re: tlug-digest V1 #163

 > ------------------------------
 >
 > From: turnbull@example.com (Stephen J. Turnbull)
 > Date: Mon, 18 Mar 96 02:49 JST
 > Subject: Re: Installing LINUX
 >
 >    3.I am using a Japanese keyboard (standard 106 key layout). Which
 >    is the correct mapping file?
 >
 > Memorize the US keyboard mapping, then ignore the !@#$% 106-key
 > Japanese layout with all those useless extra keys and missing ASCII
 > keys.  :-)

Or add to your rc.local the following lines:

	# Load the proper keymap
        echo -n "Loading keymap: "
        /usr/bin/loadkeys /usr/lib/kbd/keytables/j106-d.map

 > ------------------------------
 >
 > From: TMatsumu@example.com
 > Date: 18 Mar 96 10:58:00 EST
 > Subject: Re: Adaptec's mailer
 >
 > Form: Reply
 > Header: Adaptec
 > Text: (8 lines follow)
 > Yes,
 >   It also shows blank headers with Eudora.  However, although this email
 > package has a lot of issues, the blank subject problem is not one of them.
 > There are many mail configuration errors on cyber.ad.jp, my other unix shell
 >
 > accounts see the subjects, as I assume everyone else's does.
 >
 > Ted

Ted,

it is not my intention to point out another issue on your mailer, but...
do you always have to quote the original message when posting to this list?

May be I'm the only one subscribed to the tlug-digest, but quoting the
entire original messages makes the digests incredible long.

 Alberto Tomita Junior     URL=http://www.ishiilab.dnj.ynu.ac.jp/~Alberto

 YOKOHAMA NATIONAL UNIVERSITY             tel: +81-45-335-1451  ext. 2906
 Div. of Electrical & Computer Eng.       fax: +81-45-338-1157
 156 Tokiwadai, Hodogaya-ku              home: +81-45-743-3680 (tel & fax)
 Yokohama 240 JAPAN                       phs:    050-644-3680

 INTERNET: alberto@example.com             COMPUSERVE: 70410,67