Linux Books

The Laser 5 shop in Akihabara has a good range of Linux disks, in both
English and Japanese. Someone pointed out that all the doucmentation is on
the CD, so for the moment I have bought the Slackware V3.0 2-disc set. It
was 2000 yen, or 2800 yen with the Japanese extensions.
Apparently all the English docs are on the Japanese version, so I went with
that one.
I have not had chance to look at it - maybe later today if I get on well
with my real work. Brace yourselves for a stream of problems and questions :-).

Darren.

P.S. Laser 5 directions:
1. Exit the station, go to Chuo Dori and turn left (ie. away from Sofmap
Chicago,etc)
2.Turn at the corner with the police box.
3.Pass under the Sobu-sen at the next traffic lights
4.40-50m on the left.