Re: Linux Books

>CD-ROM LASER5 has the WRONG phone number
I think I know Laser - is that the CD-ROM shop in Aki near one of the
railway lines, that does not open until noon? I thought of trying to find it
last night, but I was running late.

>In the end I went to a shop that is 3-4 shops before Laox
>Bookstore in Akihabara . Its on the 4th floor and there I

Which direction is before :-) ?

>About Java Books , I`m searching as well ;->
>No good ones I`ll say for a while

Kinokuniya had "Learn Java in 21 Days" (or something like that). It looked
reasonable, and it is getting best comments on the newsgroup. I think it has
just had a third reprint, that corrects some errors (to bring it up to date
with API 1.0), so it may be worth waiting a few weeks until it reaches Japan.
I skimmed through it - I would have loved it a couple of months ago, but
there was nothing in there you cannot find online. Speaking of which, the
Java tutorial on Suns site, is a new version - twice the size, so hopefully
it will not have so many links to MissingPage.html.

Darren.