re: Linux, Win 95, and Netscape Problems

Form: Reply
Header: Adaptec
Text: (26 lines follow)
OK,
  Here are some spare "linux capable" drives I have around the house for
trade:

1	850MB Maxtor IDE
1	Promise EIDE paddleboard
1	200 MB WD IDE
1	2.5" (with 3.5" standard pin adapter) Quantum Daytona 250MB notebook drive
1	2.5" notebook 120MB drive
8 or so 40MB Maxtor PCMCIA drives.  Work under win95, but only under fat
file compatibility mode.

Here's what I'd like to trade for:

David Letterman, Late Night, Seinfeld etc. VHS tapes, DAT audio tapes of
concerts or CD's.  Recent published computer books in English, or make me an
offer in email.

PS: Jim, thanks, I'm aware our "Beyond" mail is badly messed up.  It's
beyond hope for time being.

If it's a real bother to everyone on the list, feel free to unsubscribe
tmatsumu@example.com, and subscribe tedm911@example.com  Thanks.

Ted

Original text: (13 lines follow)
>From owner-tlug@example.com, on 3/12/96 12:46 PM:
To: tlug@example.com

Ted:

   Both cases are dangerous.  These last issues obsoleted a perfectly
   good 850MB drive and now I use SCSI in the particular system that
   exhibited these problems.

"Obsoleted"?  I'll take it .... :-)

Steve

Previous From: owner-tlug@example.com