Net drivers for Accton EtherDuo-PCI

Well, I got the DEC driver DE4x5 to work, but it still isn't
recognizing the chip.  I guess that the Accton board is not
identifying itself as a DEC.

The Tulip driver doesn't seem to be getting called at all (I hacked
both de4x5.c and tulip.c to 'printk' a banner when they start up).
Any suggestions on how to get a driver into the autoinitialize chain
in the kernel?

--
                            Stephen J. Turnbull
Institute of Policy and Planning Sciences                    Yaseppochi-Gumi