Re: Hungry?

   Anyone else getting hungry?  Shall we have another of our lunch
   gatherings and "meetings?"  I can play host on St. Patrick's Day
   (Sunday, March 17th for those of you unfortunate enough not to
   be able to claim any Irish ancestry) if the group is interested
   in another meal in the Takadanobaba area.

   Jim Tittsler, Tokyo  7j1ajh@example.com  <URL:http://shrine.cyber.ad.jp/~jwt/>

I'm no good for Sunday the 17th, I don't think.  I can't plan for
weekends for the near future, provisionally booked with this and that
until late April or May :-( actually.  But if I happen to be free I'll
show up.

Practically speaking this means you can ignore my opinion :-)

Steve