Re: Java Books

> Hi, this is something from Libhitech.  I have never ordered
> from them and have no way to evaluate their service.  However,
> the list of books should prove as additional background info
> for the next meeting.

I don't know anything about this company, but when I buy books on computers,
I usually buy books from a mail-order bookstore "README.DOC"

Their mailing address is:

	*README.DOC Computer Books
	 211 N. Second St,
	 Cambersburg, PA 17201
	 (800) 678-1437

You can get a 30% discount if you buy three books (three different titles
or the same title). If you buy only one book, you can get a 25% discount.

They have a huge list of computer books including popular tiles like "How
to program in..." and also all the books by D. Knuth.

I don't know how much they charge for shipping to overseas, but if anyone
interested in this mail-order bookstore, I'll try to find the information.

Finally, I don't know their e-mail address, sorry guys!

Sincerely,

Kise