re: Compatibility

> I have a BJC200e and I can't really recommend them.  They work for about 100
> pages, then need a new Y2500 cartridge.  I do have some 3rd party refillers
> from the US, but even these are expensive.
>
> If you want to buy mine cheap, let me know.

Only 100 pages? I thought it could print more. How much does your
cartride cost? One of the employees from the computer store told me that the
new cartridge cost $23 + (9% sales tax).

Do Canon bubble/inkjet printers work ok under Linux? Also, if there is a
site where I can check some compatibility issues under Linux, please let
me know.

Sincerely,

Kise