Re: Linux-Japanese ?

Hello.

In article <199603012217.RAA08855@example.com>
idekosei@example.com writes:

>>   Hi, I installed (kind of ) successfully Slackware 3.0.0 which
>> I download from ftp site. I also want to add JE to my system,
>> but I think adding JE could change some files, tcl,X-windows,..
>> etc. Does someone know what kind of files or series could affect
>> if I add? Or any suggestions, point to docs are appreciated.
>> idekosei@example.com

I run Slackware flawlessly together with JE package. X-windows system
can handle Japanese without installing JE. If you take a look at JE
packages, you will find what kinds of JE files overwrite Slackware.
I thick they can coexist with each other. If you have futher
questions, e-mail me.

Tohru Yagi
Department of Communication Engineering
Osaka University, Japan