Re: Java Q??

Thank Stephen

> Yggdrasil used to do its own distribution.  I know two people who had
> problems and switched to Slackware.  Maybe Yggdrasil has given up and
> done the same?
The Disk that I brought has Slackware/Redhat/Devian etc.
as well as all (I think ) of the /pub (It is NET Distrib. )
I don`t  think Yggdrasil has changed their distribution .
You`re talking about their "Plug & Play" Distribution (i think).

--> There is a pretty OK Article in Linux Journal this month
    about some of the distributions . Slackware/Redhat/Yggdrasil etc.

> There never was and never will be a Slackware 1.2.13.  Slackware is up
> to version 2.3.0 as of September 1995 (my copy of the Infomagic
> disks).  1.2.13 is the kernel revision.
Go Menna ..
Stupid mistake in mixing up kernels & Versions of Slackware(have to
check this version out) . Beginners mistake ;-|

BTW IS 1.2.13 Kernel ELF based ?

>    Leo> Has this version a problem with Java Software ?
Well hopefully this weekend I`ll find out ......

leo
glynn@example.com