Re: Linux Article in SysAdmin Mag

> In the February issue of BYTE Magazine entitled "Toss Your TV", there is a 4
> or 5 page article on "Why Linux Matters" that is interesting.  It compares
> us Linux fans to the overzealous Amiga crowd, and predicts that it could be
> the downfall of Linux.  Naive, but interesting.
I think the article was saying that Linux fans were "attacking/harassing"
any articles that did not mention Linux as one of the OSs in their review .
I think that he made a valid point . Linux should not numerous fans
hounding Article publishers . This "harassing" is having the opposite
effect than intended .
Maybe the Linux Community should have an PR side to it ;->

leo