Re: tlug-digest V1 #128

Hi, All
Does everybody done the linears search in Japaneese input system?
What do I mean: I need to make a refference database entry pointer in which
moved every time I am typing smth  in. It is not difficult in English, but in
multiligual environment, e.g. Japanese there is a phonetic input so I have to
care about a decision tree instead of using simple linear search through the
binded list. I do not want to invent a bicycle, besides there should be some
standards and I was wondering if anybody seen some srcs one the net?
Yuri Anissimov