LaTeX, psfig, text alignment

Hi,
I'm using LaTeX with the psfig package found in the dvips package.

Figures are easily included with :

	\psfig{figure=filename.ps}

My problem is that I want to have the text wrap around the picture
and keep the margins intact.

 +--------+
 | figure |  This is some text which I would  like to add to the
 | align  |  right of a figure  aligned  to the  left  margin of
 | left   |  page with the rest of the text aligned to the right
 +--------+

Does anyone know how to do the above.  I have been experimenting
with \mbox commands and I can do this with \raisebox but it is
a little mendokusai.  I think there is an easier way.

Has anyone gotten lametex to compile on Linux?

Regards,
Craig

This is TeX, Version 3.1415N (C version 6.1)
(textpractice.tex
LaTeX2e <1994/06/01> patch level 3

Craig Oda 	craig@example.com		http://www2.twics.com/~craig
TWICS - Japan's First Public-Access Internet System,
over a decade of fostering virtual communities in Japan.
   TWICS - IEC Building, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 JAPAN
   Phone: 03-3351-5977	Fax: +81-3-3353-6096