Re: tlug-digest V1 #124

 > From: Lau_Jin%ringo@example.com (Lau Jin)
 > Date: 02 Feb 1996 06:01:12 GMT
 > Subject: Linux Contact
 >
 > I am interested to learn about the Linux and would like to know if there is
 > any member from your group living down in Yokohama area so that I may get
 > into contact.  Will appreciate to hear from anyone.
 >
 > J.Lau

I'm right here, at the Yokohama National University (Hodogaya-ku), and living
in Gumyoji (subway or Keikyu), Minami-ku. Please feel free to drop me a mail.

-tomita.

 Alberto Tomita Junior     URL=http://www.ishiilab.dnj.ynu.ac.jp/~Alberto

 YOKOHAMA NATIONAL UNIVERSITY             tel: +81-45-335-1451  ext. 2906
 Div. of Electrical & Computer Eng.       fax: +81-45-338-1157
 156 Tokiwadai, Hodogaya-ku
 Yokohama 240 JAPAN                      home: +81-45-743-3680 (tel & fax)

 INTERNET: alberto@example.com             COMPUSERVE: 70410,67