Re: Meeting on Sunday 28

Sorry guys, Cyber is moving this weekend!  Bad timing for TLUG, so I
cannot make it.  I am sure Craig will update his minutes page, so I will
catch the details there :)

-- nori

On Fri, 26 Jan 1996, Craig Oda wrote:

> Hi,
> I would like to confirm the meeting time and place for this
> Sunday's meeting.  Can someone repost exactly where we are meeting and
> what time?
>
> Thanks,
> CRaig
>

> ----------------------
> Craig Oda 	craig@example.com		http://www2.twics.com/~craig
> TWICS - Japan's First Public-Access Internet System,
> over a decade of fostering virtual communities in Japan.
>    TWICS - IEC Building, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 JAPAN
>    Phone: 03-3351-5977	Fax: +81-3-3353-6096

     Andrew N. Nishigaya     |    Cyber Technologies International K.K.
=============================| President/CEO/Unix Guru/Mystic Visionary
 anishi@example.com          |           Otake Bldg. 304, 4-6 Daikyocho
 madjap@example.com |             Shinjuku-Ku, Tokyo Japan 160
 http://metanoia.cyber.ad.jp |  Tel:+81-3-3226-0961 Fax:+81-3-3226-0962