4 CDROM Set

I asked a question a few months and got an
answer about a 4 CDROM Set .
Thank to whoever send this but I`ve accidently deleted
this e-mail .

Does anyone know which CDROM set it is ?
Do you have an URL address for this Vendor ?

(Aside :
     How long will it take if I order it from the States ?
     Is there a shop in Tokyo/Yokohama where I can get it this Weekend ?
)

best regards
leo

PS : Thank Stephen J. Turnbull for your answer on Modem ...
PSS : Byte Magazine(this months I think ) has a small article on Linux

   ADVANCED CAD DEVELOPMENT LAB. 	 |
   ULSI SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT LABORATORIES  |
   TEL (044)435-1511(TELNET 8-22-25461)  |
   FAX (044)435-1888(TELNET 8-22-25479)  |