Re: Linux and Unicode

    Craig> Anyway, aside from my original question on unicode, I
    Craig> wanted to mention that I'm still interested in getting
    Craig> together English documentation on Japanese-specific parts
    Craig> of Linux.  For example, Stephen Turnbull mentioned that he
    Craig> was preparing a description of printing Japanese on an
    Craig> English laser printer with GS.  Wasn't he?  :-)

Yeah, I was, but I got side-tracked.  I don't think I'll have a
document, but I may have something to say at the meeting.  We'll see
about a document, but I haven't messaed with it in a while.  My
printer is temporarily off-line anyway (does anybody know where to get
TI toner/developer/OPC supplies in Japan?)

Ashita ma\~nana

Steve