Re: oh yea, that keyboard question

On Tue, 16 Jan 1996, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

>     >> Re: that Japanese keyboard question a while back
>     Jim> snip----snip----snip-----
>     >> The authors for Run Run Linux are Hane Hideya, Yamada Akira,
>     >> and Abe Hironobu.
>
>     Jim> Is there an ISBN # for that, and it it in English or
>     Jim> Japanese?
>
> I just dipped into it today in the computer store, but I didn't note
> the ISBN :-(.  It's in Japanese.

  ISBN4-7561-160501    ***BOOK IS IN JAPANESE***

The only chapter that is a giant relevation after plodding through
the JE English docs is chapter 7, Nihongo kankyo no kochiku(JE).
Chapter 7 is about 35 pages and only about 5 of those pages contain
critical information.

Regards,
Craig

Craig Oda 	craig@example.com		http://www2.twics.com/~craig
TWICS - Japan's First Public-Access Internet System,
over a decade of fostering virtual communities in Japan.
   TWICS - IEC Building, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 JAPAN
   Phone: 03-3351-5977	Fax: +81-3-3353-6096