Re: Rewriting Java

    Nori> Our use of the hacked portions of Java are localized to the
    Nori> application we developed for NTT Internet.  So the security
    Nori> issues are not really that critical.  We did not rewrite the
    Nori> java interpreter because normal Netscape and Appletviewer

Oh.  In that case, there should not be any security implications of
your changes.  (If there are, then Java is simply not secure.
Security that depends on the guys in black hats being polite and using
stock classes is absurd.)

--
                            Stephen J. Turnbull
Institute of Socio-Economic Planning                         Yaseppochi-Gumi