Re: nakamichi and next meeting

Craig,
  I'm trying to buy about 3 of these systems, but I can't get through.  He's
got the typical small office budget phone/fax all in one crap.  I get a loud
annoying beep, then about 20 rings, then a fax tone.  Have your friend call
me and I'll test these systems out.  Thanks.

Ted

*****
Ted Matsumura, Adaptec Japan Ltd.
ATM Program Manager, InterNetworking Technology (INTO)
phone: 03-5276-8433, Fax (03) 5276-9364
email: tmatsumu@example.com
http://www.rahul.net/tedm
*****
-------------
Original Text
On Sat, 6 Jan 1996, Craig Oda wrote:

> A friend of mine came over yesterday to talk to me about ideas for
> promoting his Zen computer line.  His company's name is Hakko.
> I have the info in the office but from memory:
>
> 	133 mhz Pentium
> 	840 meg EIDE
> 	8 megs RAM
> 	15" MAG DX monitor
> 	English keyboard
> 	some graphics board with 2 meg VRAM
> 	2 16550 UART serial port, parallel, normal stuff
>
> 	180,000 yen without OS
> 	200,000 yen with Win '95-J

I forgot to mention that it came with
28.8 Kbps modem, CD-rom, and sound card.

Wife had breakfast ready, you know how these things are when you
are in a rush.  Anyway, the preices looked pretty chepa for
Japan.

-- Craig

TWICS - Japan's First Public-Access Internet System,
over a decade of fostering virtual communities in Japan.
   TWICS - IEC Building, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 JAPAN
   Phone: 03-3351-5977	Fax: +81-3-3353-6096