Re: your mail

>   For some cool java applets, check out www.gamelan.com

For the latest in Cyber's java technology, check out:

	http://mocha.cyber.ad.jp/~behrens/Ntt/java/selectAvatar.html

We wrote it for NTT Internet.  It is a chat room where you can play Rock,
paper scissors with other people in the room.  For best results, use
Java's Appletviewer.  They you will get the sounds as well.   Netscape
does not support sound in Java yet.

Give it a few minutes to load and launch.  You MUST use Netscape 2.0b4 or
if you are a bit behind, netscape 2.0b2.  2.0b3 does not support sockets
and pipes, so the app will break... Not the most impressive thing in the
world, but the fact that we could do it in Java was most impressive.  We
had to rewrite portions of Java itself to get it to work right... :-)
(seems Sun is a bit uptight about security and it breaks complex class
attractions of Java -- distributed classes.)

-- nori

     Andrew N. Nishigaya     |    Cyber Technologies International K.K.
=============================| President/CEO/Unix Guru/Mystic Visionary
 anishi@example.com          |           Otake Bldg. 304, 4-6 Daikyocho
 madjap@example.com |             Shinjuku-Ku, Tokyo Japan 160
 http://metanoia.cyber.ad.jp |  Tel:+81-3-3226-0961 Fax:+81-3-3226-0962