Re: Next Meeting

Hi all,

The 28th would be much better for me.  The 7th got suddenly taken away
from me :-(

-- nori

On Wed, 3 Jan 1996, Craig Oda wrote:

> January 7th is looking like it is too early.
>
> Can we plan for 28th at JWT's place with a meeting for some sort
> of food at noon in Ikebukuro I think?
>
>                             ------
>
> BTW I managed to install Slackware 3.0 by sucking it down from
> ftp.cc.gatech.edu.  I installed both sets of libs because I often
> want to just run a binary I find off the net.
>
> Regards,
> Craig
>

> ----------------------
> Craig Oda 	craig@example.com		http://www2.twics.com/~craig
> TWICS - Japan's First Public-Access Internet System,
> over a decade of fostering virtual communities in Japan.
>    TWICS - IEC Building, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 JAPAN
>    Phone: 03-3351-5977	Fax: +81-3-3353-6096

     Andrew N. Nishigaya     |    Cyber Technologies International K.K.
=============================| President/CEO/Unix Guru/Mystic Visionary
 anishi@example.com          |           Otake Bldg. 304, 4-6 Daikyocho
 madjap@example.com |             Shinjuku-Ku, Tokyo Japan 160
 http://metanoia.cyber.ad.jp |  Tel:+81-3-3226-0961 Fax:+81-3-3226-0962