Re: Windows 95

to: Norihide Kise
All the comments are true: if you will backup everything you are safe.
I did many experiments with my system, trying not to loose information, and
finally understood that I have been overreacting, gave up using separate
partitions: only Linux and and FAT were left. I am not using NTFS for NT for I
don't know how to access it over network from DOS, may be NFS software will
help, but I don't have it and do not want to spent money on it.
Besides, you wrote that you have 420 MB HDD,  having bare Linux on it will
take 150 MB off, Windows 95 - about 80. That leaves 190 MB for applications -
not much. Second harddrive will cost about $200. If you will use some
comercial boot loader may be it will be convinient enough, or may be you can
even configure LILO - ... well finally I decided to use second and cheap
machine for MASM and Visual C++ 1.0 until they will ship me an upgrade.

By the way, do anybody know were to get NT drivers for NEC 260 IDE CD-ROM. I
have tried Compuserve, but invain.
Yuri