Re: Next Meeting???

On Fri, 29 Dec 1995, Andrew N. Nishigaya wrote:

> I am good for either the 7th or the 28th.  But the state of the CTI
> office is in chaos as we are moving during the month of January... is
> there another location we can use?  From February, the Cyber offices
> *should* be useable.

Congratulations, where are you moving to?  The TWICS building
is not open on Sundays.  We could do something on a Saturday, but
maybe someone else can donate space.  Let's wait to see what
everyone else thinks.  I would have to disconnect a Mac and
carry a Linux box down a flight of stairs in order to get
a single machine on the net.   I also have to change IP numbers
since it is on a seperate net.

Craig

Craig Oda 	craig@example.com		http://www2.twics.com/~craig
TWICS - Japan's First Public-Access Internet System,
over a decade of fostering virtual communities in Japan.
   TWICS - IEC Building, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 JAPAN
   Phone: 03-3351-5977	Fax: +81-3-3353-6096