Re: Next Meeting???

Hi there all,

I am good for either the 7th or the 28th.  But the state of the CTI
office is in chaos as we are moving during the month of January... is
there another location we can use?  From February, the Cyber offices
*should* be useable.

-- nori

On Fri, 29 Dec 1995, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

>     Craig> On Tue, 26 Dec 1995, Andrew N. Nishigaya wrote:
>
>     >> P.S.  Is there another TLUG meeting on the horizon?  :-)
>
>     Craig> Say, now that you are back can we have it in the CTI
>     Craig> offices again?  You are back in Tokyo aren't you?  I'm
>     Craig> leaving the country on the 13th and won't be back until the
>     Craig> 22nd.  January 7 and 28 look good to me write now.  The 7th
>     Craig> might actually be better for me.
>
> On January 7 I'll be in SF.  Do what's best for the majority, of
> course, but I like the 28th better.
>
> Steve

     Andrew N. Nishigaya     |    Cyber Technologies International K.K.
=============================| President/CEO/Unix Guru/Mystic Visionary
 anishi@example.com          |           Otake Bldg. 304, 4-6 Daikyocho
 madjap@example.com |             Shinjuku-Ku, Tokyo Japan 160
 http://metanoia.cyber.ad.jp |  Tel:+81-3-3226-0961 Fax:+81-3-3226-0962