Re: TLUG Members at Hard Rock

	Well, I guess I should speak up.  Unfortunately, I can't make
it for the exciting event.  I would love to go, but it is impossible
this weekend.

	Someone say hello to Linus for me.  I hope the bash goes
well.

	Craig, make sure you tell Linus about OmniMoni :)

		See ya,   (or rather, "won't see ya")

On Wed, 6 Dec 1995, George M. Dapat wrote:
> Hi all,
[snip]
>      But what about Rainer Mager? Any word from him guys? I know from
> past e-mails here that Nori Nishigaya, the last member of the gang-of-
> four founding members of TLUG, won't be coming because of a trip in
> Taiwan. And that Stephen Turnbull, who is also one of my idols here in
> TLUG, can't make it from Tsukuba. Hontou ni zannen nan dakedo...
[snip]
> Cheers,
> George
[snip]

FORE Systems Japan, Inc.			     3-1-4 Nishi-Shinjuku
Rainer Mager - Systems Engineer		     Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 Japan
TEL:  81-3-3346-2781		rvm@example.com	     FAX:  81-3-3346-2782