Re: Japan

Hi there,

sorry for the late reply, I've been doing other things and never got
around to answer to this one.  Now I'm making ready to actually leave
for Japan, so I'm going through all the Japan-related mail.

Craig Oda: "Japan" (Nov 13, 11:00):

> dude we are in the Tokyo Linux Users Group which is an active
> English Linux group in Tokyo.  We have about a dozen people in it.
> You can check out our web page at:
>
> 	http://www.twics.com/~craig/tlug.html
>
> If you want to come to our next meeting or go to the Hard Rock
> Cafe or something, drop us a line.
>
> If you don't have time, we understand, but drink a virtual beer
> for us, or better yet, drink a real beer.

I can't honestly say that I know what my schedule will be during the
trip, but if I'm able to, it would be fun to meet some linux users.
I'll be in Kyoto for the first few days, but I'll be in Tokyo at the end
of next week.

I'll be there with my girlfriend, and I'm including the _preliminary_
hotel information at the end of the mail.  I don't think I'll read email
during the trip, or at least not regularly (and if you reply to me
you'll get an automated vacation-mail), but you might try to catch me at
the hotel numbers.

Alternatively, you might try to contact the organizers, of course.  The
guy I've been more in touch with is Kojima Mitsuhiro
(isle@example.com), who may know where I am better than I do ;-)

		Linus

Dec 03 - 05 : Kyoto Zen-nikku Hotel (075-231-1155)
              It's location is in front of the Nijo-castle,
              Horikawa-dori, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto city

Dec 06 - 07 : the Hotel Yokohama (045-662-1321)
              Yamashita-chou 6-104, Naka-ku, Yokohama city

Dec 08 - 09 : Akihabara Washington Hotel (03-3255-3311)
              Kanda-Sakuma-chou 1-8-3, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo