Re: schedule of Linus in Japan all most fixed

>Hi,
>
>12/03 : Linus arive 8:55 at Narita.
>12/04 : go to Kansai.
>12/05 : at Kansai.
>12/06 : go to Yokohama (Unix Fair).
>12/07 : Unix Fair & Work Shop & Party.
>12/08 : go to Tokyo.
>12/09 : meet with TLUG & Hard Rock Cafe@example.com & farewell party
>12/10 : go to Narita. departure 10:55 from Narita.
>
>It's NOT fixed.
>
>Thanks.
>
>| Kazuyuki Okamoto <ikko-@example.com>
>| http://www.st.rim.or.jp/~ikko-/XF312/DocIndex.html
>|                                          XFree86 3.1.2 Docs in Japanese
>| PGP Key fingerprint =  83 A5 AF B3 48 3B 5F 36  CC 7F 66 CA 8E BA BB 09

Hi all,

     Is the TLUG gang already preparing something for this BIG occasion?
I'm free this Sunday so I thought maybe I can help. Well, I'm really not
much of a Linux wizard like you guys and can only be of little help,
but if you need additional manpower for bringing and moving stuffs, let's
talk.

     Also, this is going to be my first TLUG meeting. ( With no less than
the famous Linus as honorable guest. Isn't this awesome or what? )
That is if everyone is welcome to attend including newbies like me.

Cheers,
George

  $@%8%g!<%8(J $@%@!<%Q%H(J     $@%=%K!<(J($@example.com(J)  $@example.com|LZ%F%/%N%m%8!<%;%s%?!<(J  103G6F
                        $@%;%_%3%s%@%/%?%+%s%Q%K!<(J  $@example.com(J2LSI$@example.com(J
                        $@%P%$%]!<%i>&IJIt(J  $@example.com.(JLSI$@example.com](J

  George M. Dapat II    Communication LSI Section
                        Bipolar Product Department
			Bipolar/CCD LSI Division
			Semiconductor Company
		        Sony Corporation Atsugi Technology Center
 			E-Mail: george@example.com
 			Tel:  0462-30-5337$@!!(JFax: 0462-30-5442