Wingz

I'm signing off for the day (probably).  I just wanted to thank Rainer
again for pointing me toward the shareware product Wingz.  It
is *exactly* what I need.  I've used it less than an hour and
already I have managed to create a sample profit-loss statement,
add formulas, graph results within the spreadsheet, and add
abitrary graphics and headers.  It is full WYSIWYG, a feature
important for financial reports.  I have printed the results to
my HP 4ML and it looks very nice.  I can also output
the numeric data into an ascii file for inclusion in other reports
or for parsing and massaging by a script.

For those of you waiting to try Wingz, don't hesitate.  It is a full-blown
spreadsheet / financial analysis tool that is at least as good as
Excel and possibly better.  I have not looked at the client server or
scripting features yet, so I can't give an evaluation.

   ftp://ftp.cc.gatech.edu/pub/Linux/apps/  (Finance??))  anyway
         you should be able to find it.

Regards,
Craig

		     Craig Oda   craig@example.com
     * No Sign-Up Fee * 5,000 yen/month PPP and shell flat rate *
              *   Includes 64Kbps dialup ISDN access   *
     phone: +81-3-3351-5977   fax: 81-3-3353-6096   http://www.twics.com
     Twics / IEC Building / 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 Japan