Re: Spreadsheet for Linux

    Craig> Actually, I am getting it from ftp.cc.gatech.edu.  This is
    Craig> the fastest connection I have found for me.  I am sucking
    Craig> this down over a modem, so I have only 76 percent now.
    Craig> Steve, use the mirrors if you want more speed.  ;-) <winki>

WHAT "mirrors"?  My box is more up-to-date than half the mirrors,
which is pretty sad.  (At least when the Developer's CD is in the
drive :):):)

In fact, I don't do any better with any of the up-to-date mirrors than
I do with Sunsite.  Georgia Tech has been especially bad; it seems to
be down or network unreachable half the time.  It's fast enough when I
can connect, but let's face it---none of us are downloading in the
foreground, now are we.  So as long as the connection doesn't die
before the last byte arrives, I don't really care....

But if that's the one you use most of the time, maybe I'll give it
another chance.  I haven't tried it recently.

Unfortunately, *nobody* seems to keep up with Sunsite when it comes to
kernels.

--
                            Stephen J. Turnbull
Institute of Socio-Economic Planning                         Yaseppochi-Gumi