re: Free Yggdrasil Toys Available

On 2 Nov 1995 TMatsumu@example.com wrote:

> Cool,
>   I will see if I can donate an Adaptec T-shirt or two to the cause...

Wow, that would be great.  I need more T-shirts to wear to the
office.

Regards,
Craig

		     Craig Oda   craig@example.com
     * No Sign-Up Fee * 5,000 yen/month PPP and shell flat rate *
              *   Includes 64Kbps dialup ISDN access   *
     phone: +81-3-3351-5977   fax: 81-3-3353-6096   http://www.twics.com
     Twics / IEC Building / 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 Japan