Re: Linuxdoc-SGML 1.4

In article <Pine.HPP.3.91.951028155053.3622A-100000@example.com>,
Craig Oda <craig@example.com> wrote:
> Can it include graphics inside the document?

No, it is still intended for text documents (unless you count
embedding a URL to a picture/figure).

I was able to get Latex2HTML to make tables into PostScript into
GIFs into inline images within my HTML after a fair bit of futzing
with the paths.  Not pretty, but usable.

I've also read recently that the next version of RTF2HTML will
include HTML table support instead of just embedding <pre> regions
as it does now.

Jim