Re: netscape 2.0

Okay, okay.  So I cheated.  I have installed NT on my machine as an
interim solution until Linux gets its pthreads library into robust enough
shape to support Java.  I am using the 32-bit Windows version :-)

-- nori

On Mon, 16 Oct 1995, Craig Oda wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Oct 1995, Andrew N. Nishigaya wrote:
>

> > I am reading this mailing list in Netscape 2.0j... the j is not for Japanese but for
> > Java.  :-)
>
> Hey, where did you find the j version?  I was using the non-j version.
> I shall go to netscape and try to get it.  I have to get on with
> PPP though...  35 simultaneous users on with PPP... ahhhhggg
>
> Regards,
> Craig

> 		     Craig Oda   craig@example.com
> 	TWICS - Japan's First Public-Access Internet System
>      * No Sign-Up Fee * 5,000 yen/month PPP and shell flat rate *
>               *   Includes 64Kbps dialup ISDN access   *
>      phone: +81-3-3351-5977   fax: 81-3-3353-6096   http://www.twics.com
>      Twics / IEC Building / 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 Japan

     Andrew N. Nishigaya     |    Cyber Technologies International K.K.
=============================| President/CEO/Unix Guru/Mystic Visionary
 anishi@example.com          |           Otake Bldg. 304, 4-6 Daikyocho
 madjap@example.com |             Shinjuku-Ku, Tokyo Japan 160
 http://metanoia.cyber.ad.jp |  Tel:+81-3-3226-0961 Fax:+81-3-3226-0962