Re: Japanese and Linux

   Evidently, the guy can read EUC, JIS and ShiftJIS *without* the
   use of a proxy server.  He is using Accelerated X 1.2 (X11R5).

   uchiyama@example.com  Takanori Uchiyama at Akazawa Lab. Dept.
   Comp.

   --

I assume this is in reference to the previous Netscape post?

BTW, AFAIK there's nothing to keep up with on the Mosaic side, Mosaic-L10N
is still 2.4.

   So, I guess it's possible.  BTW is the Japanese text showing up?
   I am writing this in pico.

No, I'm not getting it.  But this Mule is being stubborn in other
ways.  Still, the shift codes ought to show up as \033$B or whatever,
right?  They're not.

--
                            Stephen J. Turnbull
Institute of Socio-Economic Planning                         Yaseppochi-Gumi