Re: [Q] Japanese TeX

A small typo:

>>>>> "ikko-" == Kazuyuki Okamoto <ikko-@example.com> writes:

    ikko-> At 13:45 09/10/95 +0900, Craig Oda wrote:
    >> This is good news.  I was not aware that there was a localized
    >> version of the linuxdoc-sgml package.  I used the English
    >> version of this package for about 6 months and was very pleased
    >> with it.
    ikko-> The jlinuxdoc-sgml 1.1 package is provided as patch files
    ikko-> against linuxdoc-sgml 1.1 .  I got the patch file from
    ikko-> ftp://epsenewsc.gee.kyoto-u.ac.jp/pub/misc .

Actually, it's ftp://epsenewsc.gee.kyoto-u.ac.jp/pub/JF/misc.  Since
the other directory actually exists but contains some dictionary
program, I thought I'd send a correction just in case.  Thanks for the
reference Ikko-!

Steve

--
                            Stephen J. Turnbull
Institute of Socio-Economic Planning                         Yaseppochi-Gumi