telnet only dialup

On 18 Sep 1995 TMatsumu@example.com wrote:

>   Sorry for the lack of linux content here, but does anyoe know if twics,
> gol, asahi, iac, etc. offer a "telnet only" dial up connection for less than
> the standard Y5000 / mo. all you can eat type deal?  I need an occasional
> dial up in Tokyo to maintain (telnet) my web page in Calif., and have no
> need for the whole bufffet type package.  Thanks for any info.

Ted,

There's a faq that covers this pretty well.

http://www.jimt.unm.edu/internet.html

If you don't have access to a web browser, I can email you it.

Jesse Casman Research and Information Systems
Asian Technology Information Program
6-15-21 Roppongi, Harks Roppongi Bldg. 1F.
Minato-ku, Tokyo  106  Japan
tel. 81-3-5411-6670
fax. 81-3-5411-6671