Linux Press

I hadn't realized how "mainstream" Linux had become.  Yesterday
I noticed that Kinokuniya in Shinjuku had four books on Linux
(three of which include CD-ROMs).  I also noticed this month's
_Computing Japan_ had an article on the subject.

I was also amused to note that the synchronicity between TLUG
discussions and the _Linux Journal_ continues.  The October
issue arrived yesterday with several articles on LaTex and
Linuxdoc-SGML.