September Meeting Announcement

            Tokyo Linux User's Group

             September 24th Meeting

Date: 			September 24th, 1995

Lunch Meeting Time: 	noon
Lunch Meeting Place:    Hachiko dog statue at Shibuya station

Lunch Location:		tabehoudai Mexican food
			(address unknown)

Discussion Location:	CTI World Headquarters in Yotsuya

			CTI, Otake Dai 5 Building #305,
			4-6 Daikyo-cho, Shinjuku-ku
			(03) 3226-0961
			Yotsuya 3-chome station on Marunouchi line

Description of Events:

We will be meeting at noon at Hachiko and walk about 5 minutes
to a Mexican restaurant that costs about 1600 yen for all you
can eat Mexican food.  After lunch we will be moving like
a herd to the palatial CTI world headquarters for Linux
demonstrations.  We estimate that we will arrive at
CTI HQ at 2:00 p.m.

Proposed Topics for the meeting:

	ELF - Pros and Cons of conversion right now

	TeX and Japanese

	Getting InfoMagic CD-ROMS from Japan via mail

Suckers or willing volunteers are still needed to agree
to speak.. :-)

Contact People:

	anishi@example.com
	craig@example.com
	rvm@example.com

     Craig Oda      12 40 82 A8 DF DD DD 30  BB 0E 26 22 E0 D8 F2 87
     craig@example.com      Public Key: finger craig@example.com
                fax: 81-3353-6096   http://www.twics.com
     Twics / IEC Building / 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 Japan