Re: ELF as possible subject

On Wed, 6 Sep 1995, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> ELF sounds good to me; I'm months and months behind on all this tech-y
> stuff. >

If we wanted to get all the facts out, it might be good to
have a kind of unstructured debate about ELF.  I would
be willing to organize some thoughts as to why it is not
a good time to move to ELF if someone else
took the proponent stance.  One of the things I plan to
use as an argument is that many of the major distributions
like Slackware and Debian (new release is out) are still
in a.out format and will release full ELF distributions
in a few months.

Anyway, I have to get back to work, but a few thoughts on
possible topics for talks

Topic				Speakers
-------------------	        -------------------------
ELF Pros and Cons               Jim or Rainer (?) and Craig and (?)

TeX and Japanese 		Steve Turnbull (?)

Linux CDs by mail order :
   the InfoMagic Adventure 	Craig

Linux and Education in Japan	Steve Casmar (?)

The (?) marks indicate that the speaker has not consented
to speak yet.

     Craig Oda      12 40 82 A8 DF DD DD 30  BB 0E 26 22 E0 D8 F2 87
     craig@example.com      Public Key: finger craig@example.com
                fax: 81-3353-6096   http://www.twics.com
     Twics / IEC Building / 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 Japan