TLUG meeting on Sunday

I announced the meeting on the fj.os.linux usenet group.  Let's
hope we get a good turnout for the meeting..  Remember,

   12:30 p.m.  This Sunday  July 23rd    Only 3 days away!

Say, has anyone ever noticed that Xlib is a little hard to
work with?  We have a the O' Reilly books, 1-4 in the office,
so I was messing around with Xlib.  Books 3-4 are on Motif.
It is cheaper for me to buy Moo-Tiff than to buy books 3-4
on the Athena Widgets.  I suppose Motif is the way to go...

Re: article

comments????

     Craig Oda      12 40 82 A8 DF DD DD 30  BB 0E 26 22 E0 D8 F2 87
     craig@example.com      Public Key: finger craig@example.com
     phone: +81-3-3351-5977                   fax: 81-3353-6096
     Twics / IEC Building / 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 Japan
     Now accepting resumes by postal mail.  CS or engineering degree required.
     send me e-mail for additional requirements.