Re: Perl 5.001m

In article <Pine.HPP.3.91.950716212109.15060A-100000@example.com>, you wrote:
> > I found it compiled easily enough once I had outlasted the Configure
> > script... at least for the options I chose.
>
> Hi, Jim,,  umm, dynamic or static modules??  Hints???

Ah.  Sorry, I used static since I wasn't sure which of a couple
of dld libraries I found would work. I'm still using a.out and
GCC 2.5.8.  (The ham BBS software is quite unstable with the ELF
tools/2.6.3).

> I spent some time getting xfm1.3.2 configured.  I have not got

I never got excited about xfm... or any of the X filemanagers I
guess.  I'll give it another look.