Re: TLUG Meeting

On Thu, 13 Jul 1995, Andrew N. Nishigaya wrote:

> 23rd is great with me too.  Will it be at Fore or Cyber?  If it is at
> Cyber, I can prepare a P5/90 with 64 MB ram and X-windows that can be on
> the net at 64Kbps.

Great!  Why don't we make it at CTI on Sunday, July 23rd...  :-)

That P5/90 sounds awesome!  Thanks for letting the group camp out
there on Sunday.  Should we meet in front of the fire station museum
again and then have lunch?  11:30 a.m. or 12:30 a.m.?

> Topics for the meeting?  It is usually much better when we have topics.
> I would be willing to demo some mSQL and Msqlperl and interfacing both to
> the WWW (since that is something I am doing right now.)  And since it
> relates, is someone interested in explaining OOP in Perl 5?

I am very interested in mSQL and Msqlperl.  I tried to get both of
these up on both Linux and HP/UX about 3 months ago and was unable
to do so.  Tell me how you did it oh great one!

I can go over the bare minimum necessary to get Japanese to run on Linux.

> P.S.  Mini-elections?  We decided at the last meeting to have membership
> dues -- we need at least a treasurer for that... :-)

Hey, I'm up for anything..

     Craig Oda      12 40 82 A8 DF DD DD 30  BB 0E 26 22 E0 D8 F2 87
     craig@example.com      Public Key: finger craig@example.com
     phone: +81-3-3351-5977                   fax: 81-3353-6096
     Twics / IEC Building / 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 Japan
     Now accepting resumes by postal mail.  CS or engineering degree required.
     send me e-mail for additional requirements.