Re: TLUG Meeting

Hi all--

   > Hi,
   >
   > 	I'd prefer the following Sunday (6/23) because on the 16 I'll
   > be getting ready for Interop.

Looks like the 23rd is it, and I will once again be out of town :-(
Well, I don't really have time for it anyway.  Maybe in August (I get
back on the 7th) or September?

   I'm pretty bummed that there aren't going to be any Linux machines
   at the Sprint booth.

I don't have PCMCIA/PPP running yet, but my StinkPad (330cs, 12MB RAM,
250MB HDD) otherwise happily runs Linux.  Of course, X Windows is "no
chance," but you can run a real operating system on a notebook now.

Stephen Turnbull
Yaseppochi-Gumi
file:, http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/
Check out the Quake/Internet special on Asahi Broadcasting July 18th!