[TLUG:26]

Sunday is fine with me.  Say, Sunday, Oct. 30th.

There aare quite a few places to eat in Kichijoji.  I used to
live around there.  There are several places near the park.  I think
Jellison lives write there too.  Maybe we can cruize in the park before
walking up to JWT's place.

Sounds cool.   Say, Jellison, don't you live around there?

My wife looks pretty relaxed today, so maybe I can bring up the subject
of a future meeting here.  ;-)