[LINUX:208]

Re: Message MIME mailer

Whoops, I should have looked at it a bit closer.  It works!

I have it running with smail.  Messages looks like a good way to
get started in MIME.  All I need is UUCP or something.  Hugh has
NeXTMail working with UUCP to his NeXT.  I should really get UUCP
running.

I have tested the MIME capabilities of Messages on drawings, spreadsheets
and text with embedded fonts.  I have not tested it on color pictures.
Looks good so far.

Ignore my previous thing about SENDMAIL.  Don't go through the frustration
of sendmail unless you really want to.  Messages works with smail.