[LINUX:114]

I just got the September issue of _Linux Journal_.

A one year subscription from Japan is $29 and can be ordered
from:

Linux Journal
P.O. Box 85867
Seattle, WA 98145-9913

or  subs@example.com   (Jay Minnerly, Gary Moore)

On page 4 of the _Linux Journal_ there was a 2/3 page two-color
advertisement of Crisp, "Not just the world's best graphical text
editor - it's an attitude."  Since I am in need of an attitude as
well as a graphical text editor, I looked for information about
crisp.  I found the file crisp2.2e-bin.tar at Sunsite and installed
it.  I am not sure if this is the same program I saw in the
advertisement, but crisp2.2e is a graphical text editor.  I found
it a little hard to use and was not able to use the key commands
with my alt key.  The interface did look good and the screen
refresh rate is reasonably fast.  The problem as always is that I
am too lazy to learn the proper commands.

Page 5 started off with a lengthy article on AUIS (Andrew User
Interface System) with the focus on the graphical word processor
ez found in the file, sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/X11/andrew/auis63L0-wp.tgz
and also in disk 2 of InfoMagic's June CD set in /X11/andrew.
The binaires were straight plug and play.  The AUIS ez looks
quite impressive, but I have not gone into the details of it yet.

Both crisp and ez seem to be geared more toward programming code.

I noticed an increase of the Linux-installed machines available.
Anyone interested can request for catalogs from:

email: linux-sales@example.com
http://www.fintronic.com/linux/catalog.html

e-mail: sales@example.com

e-mail: swt@example.com